San Antonio Slab Leak Services
Slab Leak Repair
Residential and commercial properties across the San Antonio area are built on concrete slab foundations. Inside the foundation, pipes for clean water and sewer waste have been laid, and these may serve areas throughout the building. While these pipes generally remain in good condition because they are protected by the concrete, they can develop damage from time to time. When you need to schedule slab leak repair service, or if you simply suspect that you may have a leak, Mr. Plumber is the right company to contact for assistance.
When you need to schedule slab leak repair service, or if you simply suspect that you may have a leak, Mr. Plumber is the right company to contact for assistance.
Our Slab Repair Process
At Mr. Plumber, we are committed to helping you improve the condition of your home through our proven and effective foundation leak repair solutions. We understand that a foundation leak can result in mold growth, landscaping issues, a drop in water pressure, issues with water waste and more.
Our plumbers will arrive promptly as scheduled when you contact us for slab leak repair service to diagnose the problem and to pinpoint the location of the leak. Utilizing advanced techniques to complete the process quickly and with minimal damage to your home. Slab leaks are a serious issue, and you should contact the friendly plumbing team at Mr. Plumber for assistance with your plumbing needs if you believe that you have a slab leak.
Slab Leak Identification
A slab leak can be difficult to identify, but you may believe that you have a slab leak if you notice a wet spot on your floor or if your water bill is higher than normal for no apparent reason. These are just a few of the signs that you have a pipe leak in your property’s concrete slab foundation. At the first sign of a potential leak, you can contact us for diagnosis and repair for your property.
Signs Of Foundation Damage Include:
- Cracks in walls or floors
- Uneven or sloping floors
- Cracked brick
- Damaged moldings
- Shifting doors or windows that are difficult to open and close.
- Warped ceilings
Should You Wait to Repair a Slab Leak
If you have damage to your home’s foundation you should have it inspected as soon as possible. Over time, slab leaks will only get worse and can cause costly structural damage to your home.
- Mold issues – Water damage can create black mold in your home. Black mold is incredibly toxic and can lead to respiratory issues, headaches, chronic fatigue, cancer and even death.
- Structural Damage – As the water starts to leak within your foundation you may notice small shifts in your home. Uneven floors and hard to close doors and windows, are just a few signs. These shifts are evidence of the home’s structure has been compromised.
- Decreased Home Value – As your home starts to display the results of a slab leak, it is mot just the structural damage you have to worry about. In addition to the foundation instability, cracks in moldings and bricks can be an eyesore for potential homebuyers.
We understand the importance of speedy service when you are dealing with a plumbing issue like this, and we are the company that you can count on to deliver great results from start to finish with foundation damage repair service. If you are worried that your property may have a slab leak, get in touch with us today.